- First Time Home Buyer Seminar
Saturday, November 09, 2013
First Time Home Buyer Seminar
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Reinstein Memorial Library 2580 Harlem Road Cheektowaga
Join us for a complementary workshop where you can learn more about the home buying process first-hand from industry professionals.
Saturday, November 9th from 10:00am-noon
Reinstein Memorial Library
2580 Harlem Road
- Learn about the home buying process
- Find out how to get started, and what important documents you will need along the way
- Speak with experts in the field to discuss your own situation
This workshop is for anyone who is currently, or will be, going through the home buying process. Come and speak with experts in the field who can educate you on what you need to know to make the process as seamless as possible, including how to get started, and what important information/documents you will need along the way. Light refreshments will be served.
Space is limited, so please RSVP by Wednesday, November 6th to Laura Sweet at Evans Bank, 926-2000, or firstname.lastname@example.org.