The Evans Agency offers key coverages and services tailored to municipalities. Questions to consider when assessing your specific needs include the following:
- Committees and Groups that are not part of the municipality – what do you want to do with them? Should they be covered by your insurance or should they remain separate?
- Volunteers – are they covered? What would happen if one of them got hurt – or hurt someone else while volunteering for you?
- How does the municipality protect itself when other entities are permitted to use its properties?
- Does the municipality hire subcontractors; if so, what risk transfer techniques are you using?
- What events do the municipality sponsor; are all vendors insured and what coverage do they have?
- Does the municipality share services or equipment with other entities; if so, who is first in line for coverage when an accident occurs?
For more information on any of our insurance products and services, or to set up an appointment to discuss your own unique situation: Contact our Commercial Lines Insurance Team